Well Drilling in Hubbard County, MN
Ehresmann Water Wells offers customers a wide variety of well-related services, including well drilling, pump repair and installation, test drilling and well cleaning, well abandonment and more. From new wells, to upgrades, to service for damaged wells, we’ve been delivering proven service since 1988. Contact us today for more information.
Well Drilling and Pump Installation and Repair Services
When you need a well drilled right, plumbed properly and serviced accordingly, Ehresmann Water Wells is the only company you’ll have to call. We’re experts in all things involving your water well, from initial drilling and casing, to pump installation and inspections, to cleaning and well repair. Our team brings decades of hands-on experience to your well, to ensure it’s getting proper service that results in clean, safe water for your home or business. Best of all, we take the time to educate our customers on the way we do things, so they know what good, quality, reliable workmanship looks like and the benefits that come with it.
Ehresmann Water Wells specializes in well drilling in Park Rapids, MN and surrounding areas, as well as trenching and backhoe services. Call on us to drill a new well, repair your existing well and more. Our capabilities extend to 2″ to 6″ wells. Once your well is properly cased you’ll be able to rely on our team to maintain it throughout its lifetime! We troubleshoot and repair well pumps, clean and inspect wells, and abandon old wells that are no longer in service. Rely on us for your well services and you’ll be rewarded with clean, safe water and a pump system that runs trouble-free.
- We have the skills and equipment to handle your water well job from start to finish, including drilling, digging and trenching, line hookups and pressure system installation.
- We’re licensed, bonded and insured, with all work guaranteed. Plus, you’ll get the satisfaction that comes with our owner on-site at all jobs.
- Our well services are available to residential and commercial customers alike. No matter the property, we’re equipped to do the work.
- Count on us for service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re on call when something goes wrong with your well pump.
- We use top-quality products like stainless steel pumps and brass fittings to ensure the integrity of your well pump installation.
Get Complete Well Service
Don’t put your well in the hands of an inexperienced person. Instead, trust the professionals at Ehresmann Water Wells. We deliver expert-level service, done right. Contact us today.